Qualified as German attorney-at-law and Solicitor (England and Wales); Christian T. Stempfle started his career in 1996, and was between 2000 and 2013 at Noerr (from 2009 as partner) in the litigation and arbitration department before he moved as partner to Reed Smith. Move to Peters, Schönberger & Partner in 2021. Partner.
Main contact for the Service Line
- National and international litigation and arbitration, in particular product liability, directors and officers liability, insurance law, supply chain disputes, real estate disputes
- National and international handling of major claims
- Advisor and defense counsel in the field of white-collar criminal law
- Post-M&A disputes
- Insolvency law
- Transport and logistics
- German Institution of Arbitration
- Chairman of the Board of Kind und Werk e.V.