Qualification as attorney-at-law and lawyer specialised in commercial and corporate law. He started his career at Peters, Schönberger & Partner in 2008. Partner and shareholder of the firm.
- Civil, commercial and corporate law
- M&A transactions, due diligence processes
- Legal structuring consulting for companies and entrepreneurs
- Civil litigation (especially in shareholder disputes)
- Insolvency law (including support in insolvency plan proceedings under the ESUG)
- Member of Rotary International
- Member of the Scientific Association for Corporate and Company Law (VGR) e.V.