Qualification as attorney-at-law and tax consultant, lawyer specialised in inheritance law and fiscal law as well as certified consultant for business succession and certified executor (Testamentsvollstrecker). He started his professional career at Freshfields and has always worked for private clients and family companies in the area of wealth and business succession. Moved from Flick Gocke Schaumburg and joined Peters, Schönberger & Partner in 2019. Partner.
Main contact for the Service Line
- National and international law of succession with references to family law (will, power of attorney, matrimonial property regime)
- National and international inheritance and gift tax
- Holistic advice in the area of asset and company succession
- Intra-family dispute avoidance, mediation, inheritance disputes, financial court proceedings.
- Holistic advice to executors of wills
- Member of the Working Group on Inheritance Law of the German Bar Association e.V.
- Member of the Working Group on the Execution of Wills and the Care of Property e.V.
- Member of the Institute for Inheritance Law e.V.
- Member of Private Wealth Alumni e.V.
- Member of the Global Young Leaders Conference (GYLC) Alumni