Qualified as a tax advisor and chartered consultant for international tax law; began her professional career in 2013 with the tax authorities, then moved to P+P Pöllath & Partners in 2018 and subsequently to Noerr in 2019. With Peters, Schönberger & Partner since 2021.
- Advice on international tax law
- National and international inheritance and gift tax
- Company succession
- Tax structuring advice for companies and private individuals
- Cross-border restructuring
- Tax-optimized design of corporate structures