Qualification als tax consultant. He started his career in the area of tax consultancy in a medium-sized law firm and switched in 2010 to the tax department of KPMG Düsseldorf, where he worked as a senior manager. He joined Peters, Schönberger & Partner in 2017. Partner.
Main contact for the Service Line
Value Added Tax
- Comprehensive advice on national and European turnover tax law
- VAT advice in group structures, in particular in the areas of tax groups, holding companies and transactions
- Sales tax process consulting and implementation of sales tax checks
- In-house training
- Representation before tax authorities and tax courts, e.g. in tax audits, applications for binding information, legal remedies, legal actions
- Sales taxation of the public sector
- Value added tax for NPO operations
- Member of the Umsatzsteuer-Forum e.V.
- Member of the Alumni Club of the WiSo Faculty at the TU Do e.V.