Large estates are normally complex and managing them involves a great deal of time and effort. It is therefore often difficult for owners to keep track of everything. To enable you to make the right decisions at all times and to protect your wealth in a financial world that changes from day to day, we help you develop a customised wealth profile that reflects your life plan.
Our interdisciplinary approach enables us, as tax consultants, certified financial planners, auditors and lawyers, to offer you expert advice in all aspects of wealth management. Together with you, our Family Office draws up individual wealth strategies and supports you in implementing them. In doing so, we are guided by your family situation, your risk profile and your return expectations. Our constant goal is to create and preserve value jointly with you.
A key element of our work covers wealth monitoring, in the course of which we regularly report on the performance of your assets. You can decide on the scope of the reports.
As independent advisers, our sole obligation is to you, your objectives and your financial future in order to justify the trust you place in us.
Our only obligation is to you and your wealth.
Examples of our advisory expertise
- Wealth analysis and preparing a statement of assets
- Wealth planning and selecting wealth managers
- Devising and implementing a wealth strategy
- Monitoring asset performance, investment and cost management
- Comprehensive asset reports and tax planning
- Transferring wealth inter vivos and on death, administration of wills, health care proxy and living wills
- Devising and implementing a foundation-based solution
- Auditing the financial statements of foundations and monitoring foundation assets