Qualification as public auditor and tax consultant. He began his professional career at KPMG in Stuttgart in 1996. Since 2007, he was in a leadership position in a commercial management in the USA and was working for medium-sized multidisciplinary law firms. He joined Peters, Schönberger & Partner in 2017. Partner.
- Audit of annual and consolidated financial statements according to HGB, IFRS and US-GAAP
- Tax structuring advice for companies and entrepreneurs
- Business reviews and implementation of operational excellence programs in finance and accounting
- Holistic consulting and support for US companies in Germany as well as German companies in the USA
- IFRS conversion projects
- Special audits under energy law according to EnWG, EEG, KWKG and StromNEV
- Tests according to VerpackG