Qualification as attorney-at-law, tax lawyer and tax consultant. He began his career in 1993 at Haarmann Hemmelrath & Partner and was later a partner at Nörr, Stiefenhofer & Lutz. He joined Peters, Schönberger & Partner in 2012. Partner.
Main contact for the Service Line
Value Added Tax
- National and European Value Added Tax Law
- Forensic work before the tax courts, the Federal Fiscal Court and the ECJ
- Procedural support, e.g. for binding information and tax audits
- Advice on international tax and inheritance tax law and criminal tax law
- Holistic advice for high net worth individuals
- Member of Committee 41 of the German Federal Chamber of Tax Advisors "Value Added Tax and Transfer Taxes, Customs and Excise Duties, Energy and Environmental Taxes
- Advisory Board of Umsatzsteuer-Forum e.V.
- Permanent author and advisor of the journals "EU-UStB, UStB and UVR
- Author in leading commentaries on value added tax law