With its numerous exceptions and special rules, national and international tax law is in a state of constant flux. While you are confronted with ever-changing challenges as an entrepreneur and private person, this also offers you a wide range of opportunities.
Our tax advice always takes account of your needs and your personal situation. Whether you are an entrepreneur, investor or private person, our wealth of experience and interdisciplinary approach enables us to offer you in-depth and comprehensive advice in all areas of tax law. It goes without saying that we look beyond national borders.
We are conversant with the special needs of mid-sized and family-managed firms and the particular issues facing investors. We develop optimised recommendations for your ideas and strategies to strengthen your market position. In assisting private individuals in their tax affairs, we take into consideration their family background and personal life plans as well as the next generation. Our services cover compliance with tax return obligations, issues concerning personal tax planning and optimisation as well as structuring wealth succession arrangements.
Tax creativity for your individual requirements.
Examples of our advisory expertise
- Advising on tax-optimised structures and tax planning (choice of legal form, structuring of capital measures, tax planning calculations, designing acquisition and investment models)
- Preparing tax returns and separate financial statements
- International tax law (inbound and outbound planning, cross-border corporate transactions and investments)
- Business succession (inheritance and gift tax, succession planning, tax issues associated with moving to and leaving Germany)
- National and European VAT law (exports and imports of goods and services, acting as expert, assisting in tax audits)
- Implementation, design and audit of tax compliance systems
- Setting up, supporting and reviewing transfer pricing systems
- Tax disputes and criminal tax law (appeals, representation before court, voluntary disclosures of unreported income, assistance in tax investigations and criminal tax proceedings)
- Advice concerning special IT audits
Further areas of advice
- Optimising M&A transactions from a tax perspective
- Assisting in tax audits
- Company pension plans
- Tax opinions for fellow professionals